LifeQ Explorer for iOS 0.4.6.1 - 23/11/2018
Modified on: Mon, 26 Nov, 2018 at 10:00 AM
Things we've made better:
- Various design improvements have been made throughout the app.
- You can expect improved user guidance.
- Data uploading is now more efficient.
- We’ve improved the tracker software update process for newly added trackers.
- We’ve improved tracker software update notifications.
- You can now postpone tracker software updates.
- You can manually update your tracker software after postponing the update.
- To prevent failed updates, tracker software updates won’t start if your tracker’s battery is below 10%.
- The ability of the tracker and app to connect has improved.
- You can now view your tracker details in the app, even while your tracker is not connected.
- You can now remove an old tracker from your profile on the Tracker screen.
- You can now copy the tracker details on the Tracker screen by pressing and holding the details for 10 seconds.
- The upload progress bar no longer gets stuck after an upload has been completed.
- The Tracker screen no longer shows that the battery is empty when the tracker is plugged in.
- You will no longer receive upload reminders while you are not signed in to the app.
- All Health Assessments links have been updated to redirect to the correct Help Site articles.
Things we're still working on:
- During a tracker software update, the “Upload data” button is still displayed on the Tracker screen.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.