LifeQ Explorer for iOS 0.4.8.5- 15/02/2019
Modified on: Thu, 21 Feb, 2019 at 10:04 AM
Things we improved:
- The "Date of birth" field in your profile has been changed to "Year of birth". This is because we no longer use the day and month of your date of birth, only the year.
- Various improvements have been made to the app interface.
- All the LifeQ logos in the app have been updated with a ® symbol in accordance with the new 2019 copyright standard.
Bugs we fixed:
- The tracker software update screen now updates correctly and no longer freezes on a specific state.
- You will no longer receive an error message when your phone screen locks during the tracker software update process.
- In the monthly view, the wrong year was displayed at the top of the Report screen (2018). This has been fixed.
- The "Upload data" button is no longer displayed on the Tracker screen during a tracker software update.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.