LifeQ Explorer for Android 0.5.1 - 23/11/2018
Modified on: Mon, 26 Nov, 2018 at 10:01 AM
Things we've made better:
- Various design improvements have been made throughout the app.
- You can expect improved user guidance.
- We've improved the tracker software update notifications.
- You can now postpone tracker software updates.
- To prevent failed updates, tracker software updates won’t start if your tracker’s battery is below 10%
- You can now view your tracker details in the app, even while your tracker is not connected.
- You can now remove an old tracker from your profile on the Tracker screen.
- The upload icon no longer continues showing after an upload has been completed.
- The upload progress state is now accurate.
- Tracker software updates will now start automatically when you open the Report tab (unless you’ve delayed the update).
- The tracker icon will no longer show a connected state after you have removed your tracker.
- Clicking “Okay” will now close the notification that your tracker is restarting.
- You will now be notified only once that a newly added tracker is outdated.
- Your Health Assessments scores will now be stored correctly when you switch between the Report and Health Assessments tabs.
- All Health Assessments links have been updated to redirect to the correct Help Site articles.
Things we're still working on:
- Some users have trouble connecting a new tracker after removing an old one.
- The “Connect tracker” button on the Tracker screen gets stuck on the “Searching/Connecting” state when Bluetooth is switched off and back on again.
- Some data uploads get stuck in the “Partially complete” state.
- The app may crash when your internet connection is interrupted.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.