Disclaimer: This feature may also be known as Sleep Score or SleepHealth Score. Depending on the solution you are subscribed to, this feature may not be available to you.
What is it?
The sleep health assessment is a measure of your overall sleep health, with a higher percentage indicating better overall sleep health. The percentage is derived from your aggregated night-time sleep data over a set period of time. You can expect to see your sleep health assessment after at least seven days’ worth of adequate sleep data has been uploaded.
Why is it important?
Sleep plays an important role in physical and psychological well-being. Your sleep health assessment could shed some light on how your daytime activities, routines and habits may be affecting your slumber.
Try the following tips to improve your sleep health assessment:
- Avoid consuming caffeine-containing products like coffee and black tea in the late afternoon and evening.
- Minimize your alcohol intake: the fewer alcoholic drinks, and the further away from your bedtime, the better.
- Always prioritize your regular bedtime over work and other activities.
- Switch off the TV and any other electronic screens an hour before bedtime.
- Keep your sleep environment free of any stimuli that might keep you awake, including TVs and radios.